Soo it’s been a fairly productive beginning of November. I’ve got the version 1.0 of the new http://www.beautifulbasics.com up and running. Still need to put up some instructions etc etc. But the core functionality is there and it works fine.
Yaay and It’s actually quite addictive, and embeddable into myspace/facebook etc etc. I’ve got a whole list of secondary features to add to it and minor bugs to iron out.
I’ve been playing with the acrylics again and starting to get a feel for it. Maybe things actually get easier with practice…. nahh. Anyway it was quite fun to just glop paint around and see what emerged. Can’t wait to do it again.
Oh well back to the salt mines.