Some behind the scenes work with putting everything in the level controlled by a manager object that keeps track of what’s going on and what to spawn next.
Off the top of my head:
- WSAD controls work.
- Money powerup (yellow dots)
- Magic powerup (blue Sigils)
- monsters drop money and score interfaces.
- New guis
- Basic fundamentals of waves are in place.
- Object thresholds are in place so (in theory) it shouldnt crash due to too many simultanious spawns.
As always this is an alpha build, play with it at yer own risk.
Graphics are primarily placeholders.. No there isn’t any sound yet.
You can download it here www.swiftthought.com/BSDDoD/BSDD0D-alpha002.zip (3.94mb)
Feedback always appreciated.