Ok, so last Screenshot Saturday slipped by in a haze of yardwork, cleaning and taking the baby shopping at Ikea and other general domestic goodness.
But better late than never, eh? So here it is:
Yeah.. Looks a lot like the last one, right?
Well, so it’s all still placeholder 20 second photoshop art, but here’s the rundown of the basic stuff that now works.
- Magical Emitters exist.
- Everything has a facing direction and is aware of it.
- Emitters can shoot MagicBolts.
- Magic bolts can bounce around off of mirrors.
- Things are a bit more objectified and things like placeable and object manager entities are starting to do the stuff they need to do.
- The game is either in editing mode, or enchanting mode (ie when you get to watch things either work or not)
- Be able to rotate mirrors in edit mode. (right now it’s hardcoded)
- Have functioning Splitters
- Get a basic enchantable object that can start to track its requirements for success
- Get Energy changers put in place
- Have bolts die if they leave the board.