Whoo.. what a week.. not very much dev time, unfortunately.
I’m beat so I’m going to keep it to a short what got done list.. followed by a screenshot..
- Bolt splitters are in and work.. (except for the rotation is a bit wonky)
- the Level editor and Level group editors are almost done
- The core applet is almost ready to parse all data from external sources.
- Tweaks to some particles.
- all the Elemental nodes now are renderable in-game and have their proper graphics.
Here’s a screenshot of where things are.
And here’s the list of priorites for the week:
- All the ajaxy and facebook <–> applet communications need to get wrapped up asap.
- Player object for storing scores
- back to level select button
- more particle effects
- LEVELS !!!!
- and so much more!!! Yikes!
At this point I’m getting pretty nervous weather or not I’ll even make it to complete by the contest end. Its looking like Some things are going to have to wait to be finished afterward.. Yeesh.. well. hopefully the baby will cooperate and I’ll be able to get stuff done in the evenings this next week or two.. cross yer fingers.