Three days. That’s not a whole lot of time left.
The list of cut features is growing on a daily basis, and new incidental bonus things are beginning to crop up.
- Music! makes a world of difference
- New website area and working Facebook integration
- 4 final levels (6 more in development)
- new backend tools for tweaking text wrapping issues
- new bolt particles and images and tweaked effects
- improved dialog for failure 🙁
The Must Get Done List:
- more levels
- three tutorial dialogs (timing, prisms, advanced prisms)
- signed jar
- button noise issue
- success dialog and information dialog images
The Would be Really Nice To Have List:
- the final enchant tick fix
- collision enchantment graphics
- better /more sounds
- Mac applet support (pc only for now )
- emitter hover path highlighting and count to impact for making adjusting timing much much easier.
The Not Gonna Happen List:
- Loading Objective images from site instead of in jar
- Standalone App
- Further FB sharing & Integration for wall posts.
- Many more levels
- More placeable types (triggers etc)
- better level editor that lets me edit saved levels.