UI! That’s right, with a little love I managed to get an in-game UI working for the basic play button (shop does nothing yet) I also got the fundamentals of the in-app options set up and much more, but it’s not really anything that you can see..
After that, I went back and did a minor re-factoring of some of the War Mages will have a few more changes being made this weekend for the beginning of the challenge/training levels. I hope to have that ready for publishing next week.
And finally, it’s been too long but it was beyond time to just play in photoshop for a bit. Granted it suffers from not having a reference and I really should re-work some parts, I’m pleased overall.
That’s it for this week’s update.
War Mages is out on the Play Store!
Get It HERE
It’s been one hell of a month. Since starting over in the 18th it’s been non-stop go go go to get this thing up and running.
Overall I’m really pleased with how well it turned out. I have a lot of little secondary features I want to add to it, but I think I need a week to recover.
It will be an interesting thing to see if the game finds any kind of an audience, I’m not aware of there being a whole lot of multi-player games on a single tablet yet. However I think that it will be one of those kinds of genres where people can pop down for 5 – 10 min with a friend while waiting for the bus and play a game.
Time will tell.
Woo good Week!
New Beta 6!
- Better Odds manager (you can see it by clicking the puzzle piece on the Main Menu)
- Reworked tons of the Odds and Money manager backside so money should be handled better.
- Implemented adMob ads 🙂
- Got a good start on painting the home screen .. then did it again as photoshop crashed. (FML)
- Made the loading screen handle screen changes and stuff magically.
- Reels are generated a bit more realistically and auto re-factor every 100 pulls
- Started getting sound fx implemented .. not working on desktop .. sometimes on android.. :-/
Here’s Some screenshots, a link, and a QR to the apk
Download the latest beta (006) here http://drakkheim.com/temp/BarnyardBonanza006beta.apk
- Turning sound on/off :-/
- Get the Powerup Buying working
- Maybe a mini game!